Eve Online Free 21-Day Trial

Eve Online Buddy Program.
Try Eve Online for free with this extended 21-day trial.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Second day progress

I completed training Cybernetics IV today, so hopefully within the next 2-3 days, I'll be able to purchase the Standard implants to get me through the next 50 or so days of training before I need to start paying for this account.

I've had some good progress moving the BPOs and skillbooks I'm trading in.  My biggest problem so far is that I don't have enough open orders to be very effective.  I've trained up Trade III, so only 13 open orders at a time.  Retail and Trade IV are in the queue, so hopefully this limitation will be taken care of tomorrow.

I'm spending the majority of my time attempting to scour the market for future trades while working with my limited budget and open orders.  My current strategy will be to find relatively low volume items in the 500-1000k range with >20% return.  Luckily, its been fairly easy to find items like this, however it's not really making a sustainable amount of ISK/day.

I'm going to begin using jEveAssets to monitor my wealth, as I can't find a good way to do this with spreadsheets:

Wallet Balance : 1,083,096.93
Assets:               7,925,393.24
Sell Orders:      30,649,778.58
Total =  39,658,268.75 ISK.

No comments:

Post a Comment