Eve Online Free 21-Day Trial

Eve Online Buddy Program.
Try Eve Online for free with this extended 21-day trial.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Long trips to Jita

This was a long, rainy, cold weekend.  The kind that make you want to spend all morning curled up in bed, followed by a quick peek and sneer outside, then a groggy transition to the couch with a good book for the rest of the day.  At least that's how most of my weekend played out.

I checked in a few times each day to update orders, but I'm finding that the majority of my time is now being spend traveling back and forth to Jita for supply runs.  The weekends have been busy enough that I'm going through my entire stock 3-4 times each weekend, and occasionally I'll need to carry upwards of 200m ISK in a cargohold.  This is making me more and more uneasy, as I know that 100m is the magic number.  I'm flying in relatively non-descript  ships, but eventually I'm going to get popped. So, I've decided to start using a freighter service.

There are 2 large and well known freighter services in New Eden:  Red Frog Freight and Push Interstellar Network (PushX).  Both of these are established and reputable freighter services, and are simply a must if you want to spend you time trading instead of hauling.  I personally have only used PushX for my freight needs, and only for very small loads so far, but I have been very pleased with the results.  In fact, I set up a contract tonight, and my items almost beat me back to the station.

So, now at least, I can autopilot an empty ship back and forth to Jita while I study the market, or while I study something else in another room.  At some point, I'll either need to start up a Jita trade alt on this account, or move to Jita myself

Day 23
Wallet Balance : 12,362,209.47
Assets:               33,376,256.35
Sell Orders:        704,040,633.94
Total =               749,779,099.76 ISK
~32.6mil/day

I've crossed over the PLEX mark with 7 days to spare, now I just have to find a way to liquidate over the next 7 days.  Not taken into account above is the definite and eventual loss to the market, so actual net worth is lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment